Post your questions about Alcilox Capsule - in the Forum
Alcilox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alcilox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Alcilox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Alcilox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alcilox Capsule drug?
- Gastric discomfort
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Abnormal blood counts
- Super added fungal infection
- Upset stomach
- Vaginal infection
- Cholestatic jaundice Decrease in bile flow
Composition Salts in Alcilox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Alcilox Capsule drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (150 mg)
- Dicloxacillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Alcilox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alcilox Capsule drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Alcilox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alcilox Capsule?
- Birth control pills may not work
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take by mouth either 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating
- Use a secondary birth control measure
Contra Indications of Alcilox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Alcilox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Hypersensitivity to penicillins
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Alcilox Capsule
- Why Alcilox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alcilox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alcilox Capsule?
- How Alcilox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alcilox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alcilox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alcilox Capsule?
- Alcid S Syrup
- Alcid Syrup
- Alcidol Capsule
- Alcidol Soft Gel
- Alciferol Sachet
- Alciflox Tablet
- Alcikam Mt Tablet
- Alcikam Tablet
- Alcin TZ Tablet
- Alcip Tablet
- Alcip TZ Tablet
- Alcipro Drops
- Alcipro Eye Drops
- Alcipro Infusion
- Alcipro OD Tablet
- Alcipro Tablet
- Alcipro TN Tablet
- Alciriz Tablet