Post your questions about 2 Pen Dry Syrup - in the Forum
2 Pen Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Pen Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Pen Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of nose
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of throat
- Bacterial infections of urinary bladder
- Bacterial infections of valves of the heart
2 Pen Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Pen Dry Syrup drug?
- Large intestine inflammation
- Life-threatening skin condition
- Abdominal cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Acute allergic rejection
- Abnormal liver function including yellowing of the skin
Composition Salts in 2 Pen Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Pen Dry Syrup drug?
Working methodology of 2 Pen Dry Syrup
How the drug 2 Pen Dry Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection-causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall.
Interactions of 2 Pen Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Pen Dry Syrup drug?
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for 2 Pen Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Pen Dry Syrup?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Avoid this medicine with food or milk
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- HIV infections
- Liver problems
- Lymphatic leukemia
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Renal failure
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of 2 Pen Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances 2 Pen Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Serious kidney problems
Top Questions about 2 Pen Dry Syrup
- Why 2 Pen Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Pen Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Pen Dry Syrup?
- How 2 Pen Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Pen Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Pen Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Pen Dry Syrup?