Post your questions about Abavir Tablet - in the Forum
Abavir Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abavir Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abavir Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infections
Abavir Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abavir Tablet drug?
- Sore throat
- Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
- Swelling of the neck
- Loss of appetite
- Mouth ulcers
- Muscle pain
- Low blood pressure
- Lactic acidosis
- Inflammation of the eye
Composition Salts in Abavir Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abavir Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (300 mg)
Working methodology of Abavir Tablet
How the drug Abavir Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the replication of hiv cells.
Interactions of Abavir Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abavir Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abavir Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abavir Tablet?
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of Abavir Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abavir Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Abavir Tablet
- Why Abavir Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abavir Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abavir Tablet?
- How Abavir Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abavir Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abavir Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abavir Tablet?