Post your questions about Abamune Tablet - in the Forum
Abamune Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abamune Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abamune Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infections
Abamune Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abamune Tablet drug?
- Swelling of the neck
- Sore throat
- Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation of the eye
- Joint pain
- Loss of appet
Composition Salts in Abamune Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abamune Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (300 mg)
Interactions of Abamune Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abamune Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abamune Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abamune Tablet?
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of Abamune Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abamune Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Abamune Tablet
- Why Abamune Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abamune Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abamune Tablet?
- How Abamune Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abamune Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abamune Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abamune Tablet?
- Aba Injection
- Aba Tablet
- Abact Tablet
- Abactum Tablet
- Abacus Tablet
- Abalgin Tablet
- Abamax Tablet
- Abamune L Tablet
- Abanate Injection
- Abate CZ Tablet
- Abate SR Tablet
- Abate Tablet
- Abavir Tablet
- Abc 9 Injection
- Abc Drops
- Abc Syrup
- Abc Tablet
- Abcavir Tablet