Post your questions about Abamune L Tablet - in the Forum
Abamune L Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abamune L Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abamune L Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infection
- HIV infections
- Hepatitis B virus infection
Abamune L Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abamune L Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Inflammation of the eye
- Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
- Stomach pain
- Sore throat
- Swelling of the neck
- Lactic acidosis
Composition Salts in Abamune L Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abamune L Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (600 mg)
- Lamivudine (300 mg)
Working methodology of Abamune L Tablet
How the drug Abamune L Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the replication of hiv cells.
- Increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
Interactions of Abamune L Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abamune L Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abamune L Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abamune L Tablet?
- Avoid pregnancy
- Discontinue use if rapid increase in aminotransferase levels
- progressive hepatomegaly
- or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
- Have diabetes and renal impairment
- Signs of change in the distribution of fat
- erosion of bones
- or inflammation of pancreas
- Symptoms like pain or weakness of muscle
- numbness or feeling cold in arms or legs
- stomach pain
- lack of breath
- aberrant heart rate
- weak or tired feeling
- Taken medications for AIDS or hepatitis B infection
- hairy cell leukemia
- or antibiotics for infection
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of Abamune L Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abamune L Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Impaired renal function
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Abamune L Tablet
- Why Abamune L Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abamune L Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abamune L Tablet?
- How Abamune L Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abamune L Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abamune L Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abamune L Tablet?