Donoclox Plus Tablet
Post your questions about Donoclox Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Donoclox Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Donoclox Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Donoclox Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Bacterial infections of valves of the heart
- Bacterial infections of respir
Donoclox Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Donoclox Plus Tablet drug?
- Pink or dark urine
- Neonatal diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Itching or discharge from the vagina
- Large intestine inflammation
Composition Salts in Donoclox Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Donoclox Plus Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Lactobacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Cloxacillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Donoclox Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Donoclox Plus Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Donoclox Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Donoclox Plus Tablet?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Bleeding disorders
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of Donoclox Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Donoclox Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Serious kidney problems
Top Questions about Donoclox Plus Tablet
- Why Donoclox Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Donoclox Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Donoclox Plus Tablet?
- How Donoclox Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Donoclox Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Donoclox Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Donoclox Plus Tablet?
- Donlac 600 Lacs Tablet
- Donlac DS 1200 Lacs Tablet
- Donn Injection
- Donn Plus Tablet
- Donnagyl H Tablet
- Donnagyl Suspension
- Donnagyl Syrup
- Donnel Compound Syrup
- Donogen Capsule
- Donrid O Tablet
- Donrid Tablet
- Donriz Tablet
- Donset Injection
- Donset Tablet
- Donsi MD Tablet
- Donsi Syrup
- Dontec Ointment
- Dool Tablet