Alangel Skin Gel
Post your questions about Alangel Skin Gel - in the Forum
Alangel Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alangel Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Alangel Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Alangel Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alangel Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
Composition Salts in Alangel Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Alangel Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Alangel Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alangel Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Alangel Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alangel Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Alangel Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Alangel Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Alangel Skin Gel
- Why Alangel Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alangel Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alangel Skin Gel?
- How Alangel Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alangel Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alangel Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alangel Skin Gel?
- Alamin Rgx Sachet
- Alamin Rld Sachet
- Alamin Sn 5 Infusion
- Alamin Sn Infusion
- Alamin Xtra Capsule
- Alan Gel
- Alanbol Injection
- Alandec Injection
- Alanso Capsule
- Alant Tablet
- Alanz D Tablet
- Alanz Soft Gel
- Alanz Tablet
- Alap Tablet
- Alark Tablet
- Alarm Forte Tablet
- Alarm Plus Tablet
- Alarm Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone