Post your questions about Alan Gel - in the Forum
Alan Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alan Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Alan Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Alan Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alan Gel drug?
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Alan Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Alan Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Alan Gel
How the drug Alan Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Alan Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alan Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Alan Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alan Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Alan Gel
When and on what circumstances Alan Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Alan Gel
- Why Alan Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alan Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alan Gel?
- How Alan Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alan Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alan Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alan Gel?