Dizer N Tablet
Post your questions about Dizer N Tablet - in the Forum
Dizer N Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dizer N Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dizer N Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Muscles pain
- Sore throat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
Dizer N Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dizer N Tablet drug?
- Bleeding nose
- Blisters or bullae on the skin
- Abnormal blood counts
- Deficiency of platelets in the blood
- Increased sweati
Composition Salts in Dizer N Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dizer N Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Dizer N Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dizer N Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Dizer N Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dizer N Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Dizer N Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dizer N Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Dizer N Tablet
- Why Dizer N Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dizer N Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dizer N Tablet?
- How Dizer N Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dizer N Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dizer N Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dizer N Tablet?
- Dizec Tablet
- Dizee Drops
- Dizep Injection
- Dizep P Injection
- Dizep Tablet
- Dizepax M Tablet
- Dizepax Tablet
- Dizer D Tablet
- Dizer Suspension
- Dizeral AZ Tablet
- Dizeral Azm Tablet
- Dizeral C Hd Tablet
- Dizeral Cp Tablet
- Dizeral Cpm Tablet
- Dizeral M Tablet
- Dizeral Tablet
- Dizest Syrup
- Dizi Tablet