Post your questions about Disprin Tablet - in the Forum
Disprin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Disprin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Disprin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Period pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach ulcer
- Blood thinning in heart disease and stroke
- Bones weakening
- Better absorption
- Joint pain
- Kidney stones
Disprin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Disprin Tablet drug?
- Life-threatening skin condition
- Loss of appetite
- Skin irritation
- Rashes due to allergy
- Abnormal blood counts
- Stomach cramps
Composition Salts in Disprin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Disprin Tablet drug?
- Acetylsalicylic acid (350 mg)
- Calcium carbonate (35 mg)
- Citric acid (105 mg)
Working methodology of Disprin Tablet
How the drug Disprin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the production of the platelet aggregation.
- Neutralizing acids thus relieving acid reflux.
- Normalizing the excess acid in the blood and urine.
Interactions of Disprin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Disprin Tablet drug?
- Aluminum salts
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium acetate
- Insulin glargine
- Potassium phosphate
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Precautions to be taken for Disprin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Disprin Tablet?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take the drug with food
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water
Contra Indications of Disprin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Disprin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Active peptic ulceration
- Below age of 12 years
- Children suffering from chickenpox or influenza
- Extreme loss of body water
- High amount of calcium in the blood
- Incomplete or infrequent bowel movements
- Increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stone
- Other bleeding disorders
- Platelet disorders
- Stomach ulcer
- Tumor that dissolves bone
Top Questions about Disprin Tablet
- Why Disprin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Disprin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Disprin Tablet?
- How Disprin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Disprin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Disprin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Disprin Tablet?