Al 5 Tablet
Post your questions about Al 5 Tablet - in the Forum
Al 5 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Al 5 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Al 5 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
Al 5 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Al 5 Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Al 5 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Al 5 Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Al 5 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Al 5 Tablet drug?
- Ritonavir Theophylline
Precautions to be taken for Al 5 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Al 5 Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Al 5 Tablet
When and on what circumstances Al 5 Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Al 5 Tablet
- Why Al 5 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Al 5 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Al 5 Tablet?
- How Al 5 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Al 5 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Al 5 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Al 5 Tablet?
- Akurit Ld Tablet
- Akurit Tablet
- Akutim S Drops
- Akuvitis S Drops
- Akva Lotion
- Akva Ointment
- Al 1 Capsule
- Al 27 Tablet
- Al B Plex Capsule
- Al Care Tablet
- Al D3 Capsule
- Al Dew Eye Drop
- Al Live Syrup
- Al Mity D3 Tablet
- Al Pthrin Cream
- Al Pthrin Lotion
- Al Pthrin Soap
- Al Suspension