Dipac S Tablet
Post your questions about Dipac S Tablet - in the Forum
Dipac S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dipac S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dipac S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint stiffness
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscle aches
- Muscles pain
- Pain and swelling
- Air cavities around nose
- Back pain
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
Dipac S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dipac S Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding nose
- Stuffy nose
- Urge to vomit
Composition Salts in Dipac S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dipac S Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
Interactions of Dipac S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dipac S Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Dipac S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dipac S Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Dipac S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dipac S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Dipac S Tablet
- Why Dipac S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dipac S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dipac S Tablet?
- How Dipac S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dipac S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dipac S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dipac S Tablet?
- Dioxim Dry Syrup
- Dioxim Dt Tablet
- Diozyme Syrup
- Diozyme Tablet
- Dip A Tablet
- Dip MR Tablet
- Dip Tablet
- Dipa Tablet
- Dipac Tablet
- Dipachlor Z Tablet
- Dipage S Tablet
- Dipain Tablet
- Dipal F Tablet
- Dipam Injection
- Dipan GM Cream
- Dipane MR Tablet
- Dipane Plus Tablet
- Dipane Tablet