Post your questions about Dimol Tablet - in the Forum
Dimol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dimol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dimol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skin problem
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Esophagus inflammation
- Intestinal disorder
- Abdominal swelling
Dimol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dimol Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Dimol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dimol Tablet drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
Working methodology of Dimol Tablet
How the drug Dimol Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
Interactions of Dimol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dimol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Dimol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dimol Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
Contra Indications of Dimol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dimol Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Dimol Tablet
- Why Dimol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dimol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dimol Tablet?
- How Dimol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dimol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dimol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dimol Tablet?