Post your questions about Difra Gel - in the Forum
Difra Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Difra Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Difra Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Difra Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Difra Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin exfoliation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Difra Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Difra Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Phenoxyethanol (0.25% w/w)
Interactions of Difra Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Difra Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Difra Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Difra Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Difra Gel
When and on what circumstances Difra Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Difra Gel
- Why Difra Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Difra Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Difra Gel?
- How Difra Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Difra Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Difra Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Difra Gel?
- Diflorate Cream
- Diflorate Skin Cream
- Diflumox Injection
- Diflup S Drops
- Diflusap Drops
- Diflusenz Drops
- Difogyl Tablet
- Diform Tablet
- Digase Tablet
- Digecaine Oral Gel
- Digecaine Syrup
- Digecaine Tablet
- Digecool Syrup
- Digefit Tablet
- Digel Syrup
- Digemark Syrup
- Digemax Tablet
- Digems Ct Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone