Dicser Plus Tablet
Post your questions about Dicser Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Dicser Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dicser Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dicser Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Air cavities around nose
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Back pain
- Dental pain
- Ear infections
- Ear pain
- Gout attacks
- Muscle ach
Dicser Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dicser Plus Tablet drug?
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of sickness
- High blood pressure
- Less white blood cells
- Stuffy nose
- Swollen facial features
- Urge to vomit
Composition Salts in Dicser Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dicser Plus Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (375 mg)
Interactions of Dicser Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dicser Plus Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Dicser Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dicser Plus Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Dicser Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dicser Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Dicser Plus Tablet
- Why Dicser Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dicser Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dicser Plus Tablet?
- How Dicser Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dicser Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dicser Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dicser Plus Tablet?
- Dicron C Tablet
- Dicron Injection
- Dicros MR Tablet
- Dicros S Tablet
- Dicros Tablet
- Dicrose MR Tablet
- Dicrose Plus Tablet
- Dicsarb Injection
- Dicser Tablet
- Dicsid P Tablet
- Dicsid Plus Tablet
- Dicsid S Tablet
- Dicsun S Tablet
- Dictum Tablet
- Diculone Tablet
- Dicup Ointment
- Dicure Plus Tablet
- Dicven Plus Tablet