Dicol S Tablet
Post your questions about Dicol S Tablet - in the Forum
Dicol S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dicol S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dicol S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Soft tissue sports injuries
- Sore throat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute gout
- Air cavities around nose
- Back pain
- sprains and strains
- Bone and joint s
Dicol S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dicol S Tablet drug?
- High blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding nose
- Stuffy nose
- Urge to vomit
Composition Salts in Dicol S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dicol S Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac sodium (50 mg)
Interactions of Dicol S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dicol S Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Dicol S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dicol S Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Dicol S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dicol S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Dicol S Tablet
- Why Dicol S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dicol S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dicol S Tablet?
- How Dicol S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dicol S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dicol S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dicol S Tablet?
- Dico Tablet
- Dicodin Tablet
- Dicofenac Injection
- Dicol D Tablet
- Dicol Drops
- Dicol Eye Drops
- Dicol MR Tablet
- Dicol Plus Tablet
- Dicolic Tablet
- Dicoliv Gel
- Dicoliv Injection
- Dicoliv MR Mr Tablet
- Dicoliv MR Tablet
- Dicoliv Plus Tablet
- Dicoliv S Tablet
- Dicoliv Sr Tablet
- Dicomin Radicura Tablet
- Dicomin Tablet