Post your questions about AB Fax Syrup - in the Forum
AB Fax Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of AB Fax Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases AB Fax Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
AB Fax Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by AB Fax Syrup drug?
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in AB Fax Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in AB Fax Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of AB Fax Syrup
How the drug AB Fax Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of AB Fax Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with AB Fax Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for AB Fax Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering AB Fax Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of AB Fax Syrup
When and on what circumstances AB Fax Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about AB Fax Syrup
- Why AB Fax Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of AB Fax Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in AB Fax Syrup?
- How AB Fax Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of AB Fax Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using AB Fax Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of AB Fax Syrup?