Post your questions about Diclosef Tablet - in the Forum
Diclosef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Diclosef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Diclosef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Upset stomach
- Muscle aches
- Pain and swelling
- Menstrual cramps
- Joint stiffness
- Dental pain
- Gout attac
Diclosef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Diclosef Tablet drug?
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Stuffy nose
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Diclosef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Diclosef Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
Working methodology of Diclosef Tablet
How the drug Diclosef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Interactions of Diclosef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Diclosef Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Diclosef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Diclosef Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Diclosef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Diclosef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Diclosef Tablet
- Why Diclosef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Diclosef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Diclosef Tablet?
- How Diclosef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Diclosef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Diclosef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Diclosef Tablet?