Airway L Tablet
Post your questions about Airway L Tablet - in the Forum
Airway L Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Airway L Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Airway L Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Reddish itchy weals
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
Airway L Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Airway L Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes
- Feeling anxious
- Sinus pain
- Sleep walking
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Airway L Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Airway L Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
- Montelukast (10 mg)
Interactions of Airway L Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Airway L Tablet drug?
- Gemfibrozil Phenobarbital Phenytoin Rifampin Ritonavir Theophylline
Precautions to be taken for Airway L Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Airway L Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Not recommended for prevention of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Not recommended in patients who are taking asthma medications
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Airway L Tablet
When and on what circumstances Airway L Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Airway L Tablet
- Why Airway L Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Airway L Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Airway L Tablet?
- How Airway L Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Airway L Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Airway L Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Airway L Tablet?
- Airtio Rotacap
- Airtis Cetirizine Tablet
- Airtis Tablet
- Airvit Capsule
- Airvit Syrup
- Airway Bgs Syrup
- Airway Br Syrup
- Airway L Capsule
- Airway Tablet
- Airyfen Syrup
- Airyfen Tablet
- Airzyme Syrup
- Aiser D Tablet
- Aiser Dp Tablet
- Aiser N Tablet
- Aiser Tablet
- Aishtel H Tablet
- Aishtel Tablet