Post your questions about Dicillin Capsule - in the Forum
Dicillin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dicillin Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Dicillin Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Dicillin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dicillin Capsule drug?
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Difficulty in breathing
- Hives and itching
- Upset stomach
- Vaginal infection
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Dicillin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Dicillin Capsule drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (250 mg)
Interactions of Dicillin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dicillin Capsule drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Dicillin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dicillin Capsule?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Dicillin Capsule
When and on what circumstances Dicillin Capsule has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Dicillin Capsule
- Why Dicillin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dicillin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dicillin Capsule?
- How Dicillin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dicillin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dicillin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dicillin Capsule?
- Dicfast GM Tablet
- Dicfast S Tablet
- Dicfen Tablet
- Dicfine S Tablet
- Dicfu C Skin Cream
- Dicfu Skin Cream
- Dicicyclin Capsule
- Dicid Suspension
- Dicillin Forte Capsule
- Dicimax Capsule
- Dicimax G Tablet
- Dicimax GM Tablet
- Dicimol Tablet
- Dicimox Capsule
- Dicimox CV Suspension
- Dicimox CV Tablet
- Dicimox DT Tablet
- Dicimox Forte Capsule