Post your questions about Dicaris Tablet - in the Forum
Dicaris Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dicaris Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dicaris Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Colon cancer
- Hook and roundworm infections
Dicaris Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dicaris Tablet drug?
- Sores in mouth or lips
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
Composition Salts in Dicaris Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dicaris Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
Interactions of Dicaris Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dicaris Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Dicaris Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dicaris Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Dicaris Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dicaris Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Dicaris Tablet
- Why Dicaris Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dicaris Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dicaris Tablet?
- How Dicaris Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dicaris Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dicaris Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dicaris Tablet?
- Dicar Tablet
- Dicarag Injection
- Dicarb Inga Tablet
- Dicarb Tablet
- Dicard SR Tablet
- Dicard Tablet
- Dicaris Adult Tablet
- Dicaris Children Tablet
- Dicase MR Tablet
- Dicase Tablet
- Dicax Injection
- Diccrex Capsule
- Dicdase P Tablet
- Dicdase Tablet
- Dicdic Gel
- Dicdic P Tablet
- Dicdic Tablet
- Dicdum Injection