Post your questions about Diapyrin Tablet - in the Forum
Diapyrin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Diapyrin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Diapyrin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Heart attack
- Ear pain
- Blood clots formation
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
- Mild to m
Diapyrin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Diapyrin Tablet drug?
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in the right side of your abdomen
- Mental confusion
- Feeling of sickness
- Feeling extremely happy for no particular reason
Composition Salts in Diapyrin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Diapyrin Tablet drug?
- Acetylsalicylic acid (250 mg)
- Paracetamol (250 mg)
- Codeine (5 mg)
Interactions of Diapyrin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Diapyrin Tablet drug?
- Ammonium chloride
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Diapyrin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Diapyrin Tablet?
- Alcohol intake
- Attacks of asthma
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Blockage in the bowel
- Crohn's disease
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use for pain relief in children and adolescents
- Enlarged prostate gland in men
- Kidney problems
- Limit alcoholic beverage and smoking
- Liver problems
- Low blood pressure
- Mental illness
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Problems with your bile duct
- Severe obesity
- Severely deformed spine
- Take monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as moclobemide
- or phenelzine within the last two weeks or in the past
- Take the drug with meals or a snack
- Ulcerative colitis
- Underactive thyroid or adrenal gland
Contra Indications of Diapyrin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Diapyrin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
- Bleeding ulcers
- Bronchial asthma
- Hemorrhagic states
- Hepatic impairment
- Kidney disease
- Raised intracranial pressure
Top Questions about Diapyrin Tablet
- Why Diapyrin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Diapyrin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Diapyrin Tablet?
- How Diapyrin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Diapyrin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Diapyrin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Diapyrin Tablet?
- Diapride M Sr Tablet
- Diapride M Tablet
- Diapride M2 Forte Tablet
- Diapride M3 Forte Tablet
- Diapride M4 Forte Tablet
- Diapride Plus Tablet
- Diapride Tablet
- Diapyrin MR Tablet
- Diaquit Syrup
- Diaramid Tablet
- Diaratos Capsule
- Diardysno Tablet
- Diarel Tablet
- Diarex Syrup
- Diarex Tablet
- Diarica Syrup
- Diarich Powder
- Diariv Capsule
- Acetazolamide systemic
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- Acetyl salicylic acid
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane