Post your questions about Dianora Injection - in the Forum
Dianora Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dianora Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Dianora Injection drug is prescribed?
- Anaphylactic shock
- Serious allergies
Dianora Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dianora Injection drug?
- Increased salivation
- Increased sugar levels
- Reduced appetite
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Coldness of hands
Composition Salts in Dianora Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Dianora Injection drug?
- Adrenaline (1 mg)
Working methodology of Dianora Injection
How the drug Dianora Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Relieving symptoms of allergy and narrow lung passages.
Interactions of Dianora Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dianora Injection drug?
- Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Dianora Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dianora Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
Contra Indications of Dianora Injection
When and on what circumstances Dianora Injection has to be avoided?
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
Top Questions about Dianora Injection
- Why Dianora Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dianora Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dianora Injection?
- How Dianora Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dianora Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dianora Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dianora Injection?