AB Cef Syrup
Post your questions about AB Cef Syrup - in the Forum
AB Cef Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of AB Cef Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases AB Cef Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infections of vagina
- Kidney infections
- Long-lasting inflammation in the digestive tract
- Lung infections in children aged between 1 to 6 years
- Travelers dia
AB Cef Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by AB Cef Syrup drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in AB Cef Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in AB Cef Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Lactobacillus (60 millioncells)
Interactions of AB Cef Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with AB Cef Syrup drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
Precautions to be taken for AB Cef Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering AB Cef Syrup?
- Children below 3 years of age
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of AB Cef Syrup
When and on what circumstances AB Cef Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- High fever
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about AB Cef Syrup
- Why AB Cef Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of AB Cef Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in AB Cef Syrup?
- How AB Cef Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of AB Cef Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using AB Cef Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of AB Cef Syrup?
- Aasu Drops
- Aasu Eye Drops
- AB 12 Plus Tablet
- AB At Injection
- AB Calpa Tablet
- AB Can Tablet
- AB Cef CV Tablet
- AB Cef Dry Syrup
- AB Cef Tablet
- AB Cin Tablet
- AB Cort Tablet
- AB CV DS Syrup
- AB CV Forte Dry Syrup
- AB CV Forte DS Syrup
- AB CV Kid Dry Syrup
- AB CV Tablet
- AB Doxin DT Tablet
- AB Doxin Syrup