Deriva Ms Skin Gel
Post your questions about Deriva Ms Skin Gel - in the Forum
Deriva Ms Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Deriva Ms Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Deriva Ms Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Deriva Ms Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Deriva Ms Skin Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Deriva Ms Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Deriva Ms Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Deriva Ms Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Deriva Ms Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Deriva Ms Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Deriva Ms Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Deriva Ms Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Deriva Ms Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Deriva Ms Skin Gel
- Why Deriva Ms Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Deriva Ms Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Deriva Ms Skin Gel?
- How Deriva Ms Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Deriva Ms Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Deriva Ms Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Deriva Ms Skin Gel?
- Deritard Injection
- Deritas Tablet
- Deriva C Gel
- Deriva C Skin Gel
- Deriva Cms Gel
- Deriva Cms Skin Gel
- Deriva Gel
- Deriva Ms Gel
- Derivent E Tablet
- Derivent LS Syrup
- Derivent Pead Syrup
- Derivent Syrup
- Derivent Tablet
- Derkal Cream
- Derlin Gel
- Derma Facewash Gel
- Derma Gold Gel
- Derma Wash Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone