Post your questions about Deriva Ms Gel - in the Forum
Deriva Ms Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Deriva Ms Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Deriva Ms Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Deriva Ms Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Deriva Ms Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Deriva Ms Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Deriva Ms Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%w/w)
Working methodology of Deriva Ms Gel
How the drug Deriva Ms Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Deriva Ms Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Deriva Ms Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Deriva Ms Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Deriva Ms Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Deriva Ms Gel
When and on what circumstances Deriva Ms Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Deriva Ms Gel
- Why Deriva Ms Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Deriva Ms Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Deriva Ms Gel?
- How Deriva Ms Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Deriva Ms Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Deriva Ms Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Deriva Ms Gel?