Post your questions about Deriva Gel - in the Forum
Deriva Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Deriva Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Deriva Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Deriva Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Deriva Gel drug?
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Deriva Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Deriva Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Deriva Gel
How the drug Deriva Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Deriva Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Deriva Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Deriva Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Deriva Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Deriva Gel
When and on what circumstances Deriva Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Deriva Gel
- Why Deriva Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Deriva Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Deriva Gel?
- How Deriva Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Deriva Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Deriva Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Deriva Gel?