Post your questions about Deriva Cms Gel - in the Forum
Deriva Cms Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Deriva Cms Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Deriva Cms Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of
Deriva Cms Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Deriva Cms Gel drug?
- Bleeding gums
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Joint or muscle pain
- Hives or welts
Composition Salts in Deriva Cms Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Deriva Cms Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%w/w)
- Clindamycin (1%w/w)
Working methodology of Deriva Cms Gel
How the drug Deriva Cms Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Deriva Cms Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Deriva Cms Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bamifylline Bupropion Calcium gluconate Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Distigmine Fluticasone Gabapentin Gentamicin Lincomycin Pancuronium Physostigmine Rivastigmine Rocuronium Sodium thiosulphate Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Deriva Cms Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Deriva Cms Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Deriva Cms Gel
When and on what circumstances Deriva Cms Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Deriva Cms Gel
- Why Deriva Cms Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Deriva Cms Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Deriva Cms Gel?
- How Deriva Cms Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Deriva Cms Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Deriva Cms Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Deriva Cms Gel?