Deriva C Gel
Post your questions about Deriva C Gel - in the Forum
Deriva C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Deriva C Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Deriva C Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
Deriva C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Deriva C Gel drug?
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Fast heartbeat
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual weight loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach cramps
- Sore throat
Composition Salts in Deriva C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Deriva C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Deriva C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Deriva C Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bamifylline Bupropion Calcium gluconate Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Distigmine Fluticasone Gabapentin Gentamicin Lincomycin Pancuronium Physostigmine Rivastigmine Rocuronium Sodium thiosulphate Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Deriva C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Deriva C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Deriva C Gel
When and on what circumstances Deriva C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Deriva C Gel
- Why Deriva C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Deriva C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Deriva C Gel?
- How Deriva C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Deriva C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Deriva C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Deriva C Gel?
- Deriphyllin Retards Tablet
- Deriphyllin Syrup
- Derisone Forte Respicap Tablet
- Derisone Respicap Tablet
- Deritard Injection
- Deritas Tablet
- Deriva Bpo Gel
- Deriva C Aq Skin Gel
- Deriva C Skin Gel
- Deriva Cms Gel
- Deriva Cms Skin Gel
- Deriva Gel
- Deriva Ms Gel
- Deriva Ms Skin Gel
- Derivent E Tablet
- Derivent LS Syrup
- Derivent Pead Syrup
- Derivent Syrup
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone