Agm Ox Dry Tablet
Post your questions about Agm Ox Dry Tablet - in the Forum
Agm Ox Dry Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Agm Ox Dry Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Agm Ox Dry Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Agm Ox Dry Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Agm Ox Dry Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Agm Ox Dry Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Agm Ox Dry Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Agm Ox Dry Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Agm Ox Dry Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Sertraline Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Agm Ox Dry Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Agm Ox Dry Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Agm Ox Dry Tablet
When and on what circumstances Agm Ox Dry Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Agm Ox Dry Tablet
- Why Agm Ox Dry Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Agm Ox Dry Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Agm Ox Dry Tablet?
- How Agm Ox Dry Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Agm Ox Dry Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Agm Ox Dry Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Agm Ox Dry Tablet?
- Aglow Fe Capsule
- Aglow FE Plus Capsule
- Aglozyme C Syrup
- Aglozyme Capsule
- Aglozyme Drops
- Aglozyme Syrup
- Agm Ox Capsule
- Agm Ox Dry Syrup
- Agm Ox DT Tablet
- Agodep Tablet
- Agopose Tablet
- Agoprex Tablet
- Agopride Depot Injection
- Agopride Injection
- Agosan Tablet
- Agotine Tablet
- Agovit Z Powder
- Agoviz Tablet