Post your questions about 2 D Suspension - in the Forum
2 D Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 D Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 D Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Infections during surgical procedures
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Eye and ear infection
- Typhoid fever
- Vaginal infections
- Urinary tract infect
2 D Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 D Suspension drug?
- Allergic skin reaction
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal taste
- Loss of appetite for food
- Distortion of the sense of taste
- Tendon damage
Composition Salts in 2 D Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in 2 D Suspension drug?
- Ofloxacin (50 mg)
- Ornidazole (125 mg)
Working methodology of 2 D Suspension
How the drug 2 D Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of microorganism.
Interactions of 2 D Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 D Suspension drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Vecuronium bromide
Precautions to be taken for 2 D Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 D Suspension?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Swallow the tablet whole with water
Contra Indications of 2 D Suspension
When and on what circumstances 2 D Suspension has to be avoided?
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 2 D Suspension
- Why 2 D Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 D Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 D Suspension?
- How 2 D Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 D Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 D Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 D Suspension?