Post your questions about Delcolic Injection - in the Forum
Delcolic Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Delcolic Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Delcolic Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bloating and discomfort
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pain in the stomach
- Pain in the intestine
Delcolic Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Delcolic Injection drug?
- Dry mouth or thirst
- Feeling tired or sleepy
- Difficulty or pain on passing urine
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred eyesight
Composition Salts in Delcolic Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Delcolic Injection drug?
- Dicycloverine (10 mg)
Interactions of Delcolic Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Delcolic Injection drug?
- Albuterol Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Atorvastatin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Cyanocobalamin Cyclobenzaprine Duloxetine Escitalopram Esomeprazole Levothyroxine Montelukast Pregabalin Rosuvastatin Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Delcolic Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Delcolic Injection?
- Blurred vision
- Drive or operate machinery
- Enlarged prostate
- Gastro-intestinal complications
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Overactive thyroid
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Serious or life-threatening allergic reaction
Contra Indications of Delcolic Injection
When and on what circumstances Delcolic Injection has to be avoided?
- Infants less than 6 months old
- Intestinal obstruction
- Myasthenia gravis
Top Questions about Delcolic Injection
- Why Delcolic Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Delcolic Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Delcolic Injection?
- How Delcolic Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Delcolic Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Delcolic Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Delcolic Injection?
- Delbi Tablet
- Delbitol Injection
- Delcar Syrup
- Delcar Tablet
- Delcef Tablet
- Delceta Syrup
- Delcid Suspension
- Delcimed Tablet
- Delcolic Mf Tablet
- Delcolic Tablet
- Delcon Drops
- Delcon Plus Syrup
- Delcon Plus Tablet
- Delcon Syrup
- Delcon Tablet
- Delcor Suspension
- Delcor Tablet
- Delekof Syrup
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- Diethyl carbamazine citrate
- Diflorasone diacetate
- Difluoro prednisolone acetate
- Diforasone diacetate
- Digestive Enzymes