Post your questions about Agizone Injection - in the Forum
Agizone Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Agizone Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Agizone Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood in the urine
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
Composition Salts in Agizone Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Agizone Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1 gm)
Interactions of Agizone Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Agizone Injection drug?
- Alcohol Aminosyn Calcium chloride Calcium gluceptate Calcium gluconate Kabiven Leucovorin Probenecid Procalamine Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Agizone Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Agizone Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Agizone Injection
When and on what circumstances Agizone Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Agizone Injection
- Why Agizone Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Agizone Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Agizone Injection?
- How Agizone Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Agizone Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Agizone Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Agizone Injection?
- Agipam Tablet
- Agipine Tablet
- Agiron Syrup
- Agitral Powder
- Agivit Capsule
- Agivit Tablet
- Agivog M Tablet
- Agivog Tablet
- Agizyme Syrup
- Aglocet Syrup
- Aglocet Tablet
- Aglocid Gel
- Aglocid Tablet
- Aglocin Tablet
- Aglocon Tablet
- Aglodepin AT Tablet
- Aglodepin Tablet
- Aglodine Skin Ointment