Post your questions about Dee Skin Gel - in the Forum
Dee Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dee Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Dee Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Dee Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dee Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Dee Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Dee Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (2% w/w)
Working methodology of Dee Skin Gel
How the drug Dee Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Dee Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dee Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Dee Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dee Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Dee Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Dee Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Dee Skin Gel
- Why Dee Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dee Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dee Skin Gel?
- How Dee Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dee Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dee Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dee Skin Gel?