Post your questions about Dear Tablet - in the Forum
Dear Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dear Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dear Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hormonal contraceptive
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Failure of ovarian development
- Fragility of bones
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Reduces or stops the short-term changes of menopause <
Dear Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dear Tablet drug?
- Rising BP
- Reduction of adult stature when given to children
- Pruritus vulvae
- Postmenopausal women
- Lower stomach pain
- Lipid disorders
- Allergic rejection
- Blocking of a blood vessel by a b
Composition Salts in Dear Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dear Tablet drug?
- Ethinylestradiol (0.05 mg)
- Levonorgestrel (0.25 mg)
Working methodology of Dear Tablet
How the drug Dear Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Restoring the oestrogen in the body.
- Stopping ovaries from releasing an egg.
Interactions of Dear Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dear Tablet drug?
- Aminoglutethimide Amobarbital Aprobarbital Artemether Bexarotene Butabarbital Carbamazepine Colesevelam Dicoumarol Fosphenytoin Hexobarbital Hydrocortisone Phenobarbital Prednisolone Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Dear Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dear Tablet?
- Age above 35 years
- Avoid smoking during drug intake
- Consult a doctor if you have diabetes
- undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- mild hypertension
- mental illness or gallbladder disease
- History of malabsorption syndromes
- functional ovarian cysts
- active liver disease
- recurrent cholestatic jaundice
- jaundice in pregnancy
- renal impairment
- diabetes mellitus
- conditions aggravated by fluid retention
- depression and thromboembolism
- Intended for occasional use only
- Only for women aged 16 years and over
Contra Indications of Dear Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dear Tablet has to be avoided?
- Active liver disease
- Avoid postoperative thromboembolism
- Coronary and cerebrovascular diseases or a history of it
- Hepatic impairment
- History of breast cancer
- History of jaundice during past pregnancy
- Impending major surgery
- Liver disease
- Moderate-to-severe hypertension
- Severe arterial disease
- Suspected overt malignancy of genitals/breast
- Thromboembolic disorders
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
Top Questions about Dear Tablet
- Why Dear Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dear Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dear Tablet?
- How Dear Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dear Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dear Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dear Tablet?