Post your questions about Dazol Tablet - in the Forum
Dazol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Dazol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Dazol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Intestinal ulcers
- Gastric acidity
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Stomach ulcers
Dazol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Dazol Tablet drug?
- Cough constipation
- Chest pain
- Sore throat
- Fracture of the hip
- Dry mouth
- Flu syndrome
- Joint pain
Composition Salts in Dazol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Dazol Tablet drug?
- Rabeprazole (10 mg)
Interactions of Dazol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Dazol Tablet drug?
- Atazanavir Itraconazole Ketoconazole
Precautions to be taken for Dazol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Dazol Tablet?
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
Contra Indications of Dazol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Dazol Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Dazol Tablet
- Why Dazol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Dazol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Dazol Tablet?
- How Dazol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Dazol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Dazol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Dazol Tablet?
- Dazina Dp Tablet
- Dazina Forte Tablet
- Dazine Injection
- Dazit M Tablet
- Dazit Tablet
- Dazo Tablet
- Dazol Capsule
- Dazol Injection
- Dazolam P Tablet
- Dazolam Tablet
- Dazole D Tablet
- Dazole DSR Capsule
- Dazole Injection
- Dazole Tablet
- Dazolic Infusion
- Dazolic Tablet
- Dazolin Tablet
- Dazonor Tablet