Post your questions about Agicef Tablet - in the Forum
Agicef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Agicef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Agicef Tablet drug is prescribed?
Agicef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Agicef Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Agicef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Agicef Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Agicef Tablet
How the drug Agicef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Agicef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Agicef Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Agicef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Agicef Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Agicef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Agicef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Agicef Tablet
- Why Agicef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Agicef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Agicef Tablet?
- How Agicef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Agicef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Agicef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Agicef Tablet?