Post your questions about Agicef Injection - in the Forum
Agicef Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Agicef Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Agicef Injection drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Agicef Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Agicef Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
Interactions of Agicef Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Agicef Injection drug?
- Alcohol Aminosyn Calcium chloride Calcium gluceptate Calcium gluconate Kabiven Leucovorin Probenecid Procalamine Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Agicef Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Agicef Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Agicef Injection
When and on what circumstances Agicef Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Agicef Injection
- Why Agicef Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Agicef Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Agicef Injection?
- How Agicef Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Agicef Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Agicef Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Agicef Injection?
- Agfol Tablet
- Aggramed Infusion
- Aggrilek Infusion
- Aggritor Infusion
- Aggs Injection
- Agibex Sg Capsule
- Agibex Syrup
- Agical Syrup
- Agicef S Injection
- Agicef T Injection
- Agicef Tablet
- Agiclob N Skin Cream
- Agiclob Nm Cream
- Agiclob Nm Skin Cream
- Agiclob S Ointment
- Agiclob S Skin Ointment
- Agiclob Skin Cream
- Agicof Syrup