Daple Skin Cream
Post your questions about Daple Skin Cream - in the Forum
Daple Skin Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Daple Skin Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Daple Skin Cream drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Daple Skin Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Daple Skin Cream drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Daple Skin Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Daple Skin Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Daple Skin Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Daple Skin Cream drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Daple Skin Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Daple Skin Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Daple Skin Cream
When and on what circumstances Daple Skin Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Daple Skin Cream
- Why Daple Skin Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Daple Skin Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Daple Skin Cream?
- How Daple Skin Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Daple Skin Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Daple Skin Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Daple Skin Cream?
- Daoride M Tablet
- Daoride PM Tablet
- Daoryl M Tablet
- Dapcilox Capsule
- Dapcilox DT Tablet
- Dapcilox Syrup
- Daple C Gel
- Daple Gel
- Daplin Ointment
- Dapmicin Injection
- Dapnat Injection
- Dapnex Tablet
- Dapolast Tablet
- Daposure Tablet
- Dapox Tablet
- Dapoxim DT Tablet
- Dapoxim Tablet
- Dapoxy Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone