Post your questions about Daple Gel - in the Forum
Daple Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Daple Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Daple Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Daple Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Daple Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Daple Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Daple Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Working methodology of Daple Gel
How the drug Daple Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Daple Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Daple Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Daple Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Daple Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Daple Gel
When and on what circumstances Daple Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Daple Gel
- Why Daple Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Daple Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Daple Gel?
- How Daple Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Daple Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Daple Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Daple Gel?