D Lcet Tablet
Post your questions about D Lcet Tablet - in the Forum
D Lcet Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of D Lcet Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases D Lcet Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
D Lcet Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by D Lcet Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in D Lcet Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in D Lcet Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of D Lcet Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with D Lcet Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for D Lcet Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering D Lcet Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of D Lcet Tablet
When and on what circumstances D Lcet Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about D Lcet Tablet
- Why D Lcet Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of D Lcet Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in D Lcet Tablet?
- How D Lcet Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of D Lcet Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using D Lcet Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of D Lcet Tablet?
- D Infla 6 Tablet
- D Infla Tablet
- D Iron Syrup
- D Kam Tablet
- D Keto Skin Lotion
- D Koff Syrup
- D Kool Capsule
- D Kool Tablet
- D Life Capsule
- D Liq 60K Capsule
- D Liq Capsule
- D Liv Syrup
- D Live Pg Capsule
- D Lizer Syrup
- D Loratin FC Tablet
- D Loratin Tablet
- D Lordex Tablet
- D M P3 Syrup