Afymox Clav Injection
Post your questions about Afymox Clav Injection - in the Forum
Afymox Clav Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Afymox Clav Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Afymox Clav Injection drug?
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Stomach pain
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Mild diarrhea
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Afymox Clav Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Afymox Clav Injection drug?
- Amoxycillin (1000 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (200 mg)
Interactions of Afymox Clav Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Afymox Clav Injection drug?
- Acetaminophen Allopurinol Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Probenecid Sertraline Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Afymox Clav Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Afymox Clav Injection?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Afymox Clav Injection
When and on what circumstances Afymox Clav Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Afymox Clav Injection
- Why Afymox Clav Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Afymox Clav Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Afymox Clav Injection?
- How Afymox Clav Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Afymox Clav Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Afymox Clav Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Afymox Clav Injection?
- Aftee Eye Drops
- After Cream
- After Ten Tablet
- Aftron Capsule
- Aftron S Injection
- Afuza Tablet
- Afymox CL Tablet
- Afymox Clav DS Syrup
- Afymox Clav Tablet
- Afymox Dt Tablet
- Afymox Dx Capsule
- Afzid Injection
- Afzone Injection
- Afzone S Injection
- Afzot Tablet
- AG Clox Capsule
- AG Cort Injection
- AG Tablet