Post your questions about D Con Tablet - in the Forum
D Con Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of D Con Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases D Con Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
D Con Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by D Con Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar
- Metallic taste
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic reaction with a rash involving the skin
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin problem
- Reddish lumps
- Skin rashes
Composition Salts in D Con Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in D Con Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of D Con Tablet
How the drug D Con Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of D Con Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with D Con Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone Bosentan Captopril Chloramphenicol Ciprofloxacin Coumarins Diazoxide Fluconazole Fluvastatin Miconazole Nsaids Norfloxacin Propranolol Rifampin Voriconazole Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for D Con Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering D Con Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of D Con Tablet
When and on what circumstances D Con Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about D Con Tablet
- Why D Con Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of D Con Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in D Con Tablet?
- How D Con Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of D Con Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using D Con Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of D Con Tablet?