Post your questions about Afixe Tablet - in the Forum
Afixe Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Afixe Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Afixe Tablet drug is prescribed?
Afixe Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Afixe Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Afixe Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Afixe Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Afixe Tablet
How the drug Afixe Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Afixe Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Afixe Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Afixe Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Afixe Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Afixe Tablet
When and on what circumstances Afixe Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Afixe Tablet
- Why Afixe Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Afixe Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Afixe Tablet?
- How Afixe Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Afixe Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Afixe Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Afixe Tablet?