Post your questions about Afixe LB Tablet - in the Forum
Afixe LB Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Afixe LB Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Afixe LB Tablet drug is prescribed?
Afixe LB Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Afixe LB Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Neonatal diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
Composition Salts in Afixe LB Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Afixe LB Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
- Lactobacillus sporegens (40 million spores)
Working methodology of Afixe LB Tablet
How the drug Afixe LB Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Killing the harmful bacteria and increasing the immune system function.
Interactions of Afixe LB Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Afixe LB Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs Azathioprine Basiliximab Cyclosporine Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Afixe LB Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Afixe LB Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Afixe LB Tablet
When and on what circumstances Afixe LB Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Afixe LB Tablet
- Why Afixe LB Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Afixe LB Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Afixe LB Tablet?
- How Afixe LB Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Afixe LB Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Afixe LB Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Afixe LB Tablet?