Post your questions about Curoxon Capsule - in the Forum
Curoxon Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Curoxon Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Curoxon Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Salmonella infections
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Typhoid fever
Curoxon Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Curoxon Capsule drug?
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in Curoxon Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Curoxon Capsule drug?
- Furazolidone ip (100 mg)
Working methodology of Curoxon Capsule
How the drug Curoxon Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing protozoa and bacteria.
Interactions of Curoxon Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Curoxon Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Curoxon Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Curoxon Capsule?
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine with food
Contra Indications of Curoxon Capsule
When and on what circumstances Curoxon Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Curoxon Capsule
- Why Curoxon Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Curoxon Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Curoxon Capsule?
- How Curoxon Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Curoxon Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Curoxon Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Curoxon Capsule?