Post your questions about Curetax Injection - in the Forum
Curetax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Curetax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Curetax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Curetax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Curetax Injection drug?
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Curetax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Curetax Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (500 mg)
Interactions of Curetax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Curetax Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Curetax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Curetax Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Curetax Injection
When and on what circumstances Curetax Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Curetax Injection
- Why Curetax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Curetax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Curetax Injection?
- How Curetax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Curetax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Curetax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Curetax Injection?
- Cureof Tablet
- Cureone Injection
- Curepan Iv Injection
- Curepan Tablet
- Curepen Injection
- Cureperium Powder
- Curepime Injection
- Curesin Injection
- Curetin Tablet
- Curetoz Injection
- Curevital Capsule
- Curewax Drops
- Curexamol Sap Tablet
- Curexime Tablet
- Curezine Tablet
- Curezole Tablet
- Curezone S Injection
- Curiflam Forte Tablet