Post your questions about 2 Clav Tablet - in the Forum
2 Clav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Clav Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Clav Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
2 Clav Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Clav Tablet drug?
- Fungal infections
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itching
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
- Infection or illness
Composition Salts in 2 Clav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Clav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Working methodology of 2 Clav Tablet
How the drug 2 Clav Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
- Blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical.
Interactions of 2 Clav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Clav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for 2 Clav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Clav Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of 2 Clav Tablet
When and on what circumstances 2 Clav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about 2 Clav Tablet
- Why 2 Clav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Clav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Clav Tablet?
- How 2 Clav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Clav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Clav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Clav Tablet?