Post your questions about Cudec Injection - in the Forum
Cudec Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cudec Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cudec Injection drug is prescribed?
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
- Kidney failure
Cudec Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cudec Injection drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Swelling of the ankles or feet or increased blood pressure
- Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men
- Changes in blood lipids
- Decreased sexual desi
Composition Salts in Cudec Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cudec Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Working methodology of Cudec Injection
How the drug Cudec Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Cudec Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cudec Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Cudec Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cudec Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Cudec Injection
When and on what circumstances Cudec Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Cudec Injection
- Why Cudec Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cudec Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cudec Injection?
- How Cudec Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cudec Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cudec Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cudec Injection?