Ct L Capsule
Post your questions about Ct L Capsule - in the Forum
Ct L Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ct L Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Ct L Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
Ct L Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ct L Capsule drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Ct L Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Ct L Capsule drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Ct L Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ct L Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Ct L Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ct L Capsule?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Ct L Capsule
When and on what circumstances Ct L Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Ct L Capsule
- Why Ct L Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ct L Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ct L Capsule?
- How Ct L Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ct L Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ct L Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ct L Capsule?
- Csooth Soap
- Csp At Syrup
- Ct Cal Capsule
- Ct Capsule
- Ct Cold Tablet
- Ct Cva Injection
- Ct Cva Tablet
- Ct Injection
- Ct L Tablet
- Ct Max Tablet
- Ct Robes Tablet
- Ct Soft Gel
- Ct Xone Injection
- Ctcom Tablet
- Ctd C Tablet
- Ctd L Tablet
- Ctd M Er Tablet
- Ctd M Tablet